Sometimes it’s just impossible to get out of bed! Not even because I did not get enough sleep, but because my lower back is aching or my back hurts. When the lower back is bothering, it is necessary to do physical exercises to improve well-being. But getting yourself out of bed and warming up on the floor is no easy task.
To ease back pain, or even get rid of them, you can do daily exercises without getting out of bed. Another 10 minutes, you can lie around and at the same time spend them with health benefits.
Best morning exercises
The editors of “So Easy!” Will be happy to tell and show how morning exercises are done to make you feel good and have a healthy back.
It is very important to do the exercises as slowly and relaxed as possible, do not force yourself to perform them through force.
POSE OF A SHAMAN
- Lying on your back, straighten your legs and close your heels. Lightly spread your socks to the sides.
- Start to reach upwards with your toes, and push down with your heels.
- Raise your hands up and reach for their head.
- Drop your hands and relax, then repeat the exercise 5-8 times.The pose resembles a shaman in a horizontal position. In this position, the spine is stretched and the load on the lower back decreases, blood flow improves.
STATUE OF LIBERTY POSE
- Spread your feet shoulder-width apart.
- The right hand stretches up, the left lies along the body.
- Pull your right hand and left toe up while inhaling. The heel of the left foot pushes down.
- As you exhale, relax and lie down evenly. Repeat sipping 5 times on each side.During this exercise, the lumbar is extended. The pose is very similar to the pose of the Statue of Liberty.
- Lying on your back, legs together, arms along the torso.
- Bend your right leg at the knee and grab it with your hands.
- Slowly pull your knee toward your stomach.
- Gently lower your leg and repeat the same movement with your left foot. Perform the exercise 3-5 times for each leg.In this position, the muscles of the back of the thigh and the sacrum are alternately stretched. A funny pose of a flamingo will relieve unpleasant aching pain in the lower back and krepatura.
- Bend your knees and lift above you.
- Bring the feet together and hold them with your hands.
- Put your knees apart.
- Press your feet to your stomach. Lie in the lotus position for 10 seconds, then relax
- Repeat exercise 5 times. Thus, the inner side of the thigh and lumbar are stretched
- Bend your knees, press them to your stomach.
- Make smooth springy movements to better stretch your spine and lower back. The spine is better stretched if you do the exercise on the floor and sway slightly up and down.
The best set of exercises for morning exercises is over , now you can get up. After 10 minutes of such a training, drowsiness will be completely removed and your health will improve, and with it your mood.
For recreational physical education at home, additional equipment is not needed at all, find only 15 minutes of free time, and regular classes will strengthen the spine and give strength. More recently, we talked about how to eliminate back pain at home .
Tell your friends on social networks how to do morning exercises without getting out of bed.