Back pain – an alarming signal about problems with the spine. Complications such as scoliosis or osteochondrosis can occur due to stoop or ignoring back problems. But even posture is not so easy to keep when back muscles are untrained.
To feel light in every movement, you do not have to go to the gym. There are exercises aimed at strengthening the muscle corset, which can be easily performed at home without additional equipment.
Lower back exercises
It is necessary to train the back muscles, because they hold our spine. Especially when you have to work for 8 hours without getting up from a chair. Then the vertebrae are displaced due to improper landing and a long stay in a sitting position, there is pain in the neck, back, lower back. To prevent unpleasant consequences, you need to perform strengthening exercises for the lower back at home for at least 10 minutes a day.
Exercises for lower back pain are aimed at stretching the clamped back muscles and alleviating aching pain. With acute back pain, any exercise is contraindicated. In order not to harm yourself even more, consult your doctor. The editors “So Easy!” Will talk about an exercise that will help relieve lower back pain and protect the spine from injuries.
Before you begin, make sure that you are doing everything right. It is good if there is a large mirror in front of which you can control your movements. It is good to perform the exercise after a hot shower, when the muscles are warmed up.
THE RIGHT TECHNIQUE
- Sit on the floor, stretch your legs in front of you.
- Straighten your back and spread your arms to the sides.
- Slowly turn right, use the abdominal muscles to rotate, try to strain the spine as little as possible. You need to turn to such an extent that you feel a slight tension in the muscles of the back.
- Slowly take your starting position.
- Turn your body to the left, feel the tension in the muscles of the back on the right. The body should not be tilted forward or backward during rotation.
- Return to starting position. Repeat 5 times on each side.
Yoga and daily stretching exercises help develop flexibility . Maybe you will not become a ballerina, but you will feel cheerful and forget about back pain. To gain muscle tone, it is enough to perform several static exercises, and the most effective of them is the bar .
Tell your friends on social media about a useful lower back exercise.